This is my first post in this blog, it is a pleasure for me to provide useful information for you as much as I can.
To start with, I think the scope of MEEES program should be presented at first. This post is going to provide you with some (quite general) information about those aspects.
What is MEEES?
MEEES programme is an Erasmus Mundus Masters Programme aiming at specialization in the field of Earthquake Engineering and/or Engineering Seismology.
Programmes in MEEES?
- Earthquake Engineering (EE): When graduated, aims at maintaining an ability of undertaking seismic design of new structures and seismic assessment of existing structures.
- Engineering Seismology (ES): When graduated, aims at designing, executing, and evaluating seismic hazard assessments of seismic hazard for site specific engineering projects.
- Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology: Combination of EE and ES.
- EE: 12 months of coursework (18 months in terms of scholarship)*
- ES: 12 months of coursework (18 months in terms of scholarship)*
- EE and ES: 18 months of coursework*
Institutions in MEEES Programme?
How Does MEEES Work?
Applicants to MEEES programme are asked to select two different institutions for Fall and Spring semesters, main rules are:
- Applicant should select Rose School for either Fall or Spring Semestre,
- Applicant should select institutions making sure that they are not located at the country where (s)he is from